It's three days of gorgeous wineries, breathtaking coastal views, and picturesque forests - cycling fans won't experience a holiday like it!
JOIN US FOR THE RIDE OF A LIFETIME
Whether cycling is your passion or your pastime, join one of Australia’s newest and most exciting tours and explore the best Western Australia has to offer.
Life Ride is a new 380km multi-stage visual feast held over three days, barrelling through the undulating Margaret River region this spring.
Long and tiring days in the saddle mean hard-earned stories when it’s all over, reinforcing friendships made for life.
Your $650 registration fee secures your place on the Life Ride tour, plus gives you loads of other goodies:
- A champ-sys cycling kit (including 2 jerseys, 1 gilet, 2 bib knicks, socks and cap)
- Three nights accommodation, and catering throughout
- Transfers to and from Perth
- Pre-tour training rides
- The chance to share the Tour de Cure BE FIT BE HEALTHY BE HAPPY cancer prevention message
- Support vehicles and staff, leadership, and medical and mechanical support
Where will your Life Ride take you?
- Escape the hustle and bustle in the Whicher National Park
- Wind your way through the Millbrook and Jarrahwood State Forests
- See the white sands of Hamelin Bay
- See the lighthouse at Cape Leeuwin, the most south-westerly point of Australia
- Ride through the Margaret River region’s lush wineries
- Take in coastal views at Dunsborough and Cape Naturaliste
Two routes each day to choose, suiting all levels:
- RIDE: 90 - 115km per stage with limited elevation and an average speed of 24 – 26km/h.
- CHALLENGE: 100 – 150km per stage taking in some local climbs with the average speed forecast to be 27 – 30km/h.
Tour de Cure will provide a 12-week training program, regular group rides and a STRAVA platform to assist each rider to adequately prepare. The Leukaemia Foundation is also on hand to help you on your fundraising journey - chat to us if you want to know more or sign up now and get started!